Rosemary Ave Construction
Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla. Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis.
Rosemary Avenue Construction
Projected Start - October 29, 2018; Projected Completion - Spring 2019
We believe new experiences deserve a new setting, so we are making significant changes to the streetscape along Rosemary Avenue and Hibiscus Road, creating a more pleasant and pedestrian-friendly environment, as well as adding a range of new spots to rejuvenate, relax and recharge.
- Curbless two-lane street with ample pedestrian pathways
- Updated contemporary lighting creating an inviting atmosphere
- Lush landscaping, shade and natural accents aligning with wellness initiatives
- Local and international artistic influences
- New bike racks for 54 bicycles
- Two new trolley stops in slip lanes
- Two new drop off/pick up & ride share locations
- Relocated valet to Hibiscus Road which will allows for the increased flow of vehicle traffic
- Parking garages improvements: Park Mobile & Park Assist
- Local art added to parking garage stairwells, facades and walkways
- New canopies and attractive shading
- Covered seating areas
- The ability for retailers and restaurants to create welcoming outdoor spaces
- Arts & cultural elements
All shops and restaurants will remain open with normal hours.
All activities will continue as normal on the square.
Valet will be located in front of Brio, accessible from Sapodilla Avenue to Hibiscus Street.
Current valet locations at the Gardenia parking garage, The Regional & Anushka/Ruth’s Chris will be available as normal.
All four parking garages will be accessible as normal with pay-on-foot machines in Hibiscus, Gardenia and Sapodilla garages
Parking in the garages will continue to be complimentary for the first 80 minutes as normal.
Skybike stands will be temporarily located within the CityPlace property.
Future Phases of Construction
Estimated Start: Summer 2019
Square & Ground Level: Expanded green areas, outdoor dining venues, lighting improvements, art features
Upper Entertainment Plaza: New public spaces, rejuvenated outdoor dining area, AMC Theater renovation